Sign in to follow this  
Dane Watson

PC Factory Reset - Now Issues with Little NavMap

Last Windows Update caused a complete system crash and after four days I have everything back up and running except for three addons one of which is LNM - although it is not a serious issue.

Prior to the crash I had AIRAC Cycle 1903 in my addons as well as P3D (P3D thru fsAerodata). They all seem to be there now except for LNM.

Is there a particular folder that the AIRAC Cycle would be kept in for LNM?

I did do a complete backup before the crash.

Regards,

Dane.

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Dane,

I'm not sure what you're asking. I use Navigraph Data Manager to install AIRAC updates into LNM. I'm assuming if you HAD the latest AIRAC in LNM, that you would've done the same originally. Any reason you can't just run the data manager and reinstall the AIRAC?

And I'll finish with a suggestion about backups...instead of making backups, just create a system image. I use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" which you'll find in Win10 backup options. I have recovered from problems at least twice by restoring from system image, and it takes the system back to the exact, complete state that it was in at the time of creation. I know this is of no help with your current issue, but it is worth considering for future use.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

14 hours ago, Dane Watson said:

Last Windows Update caused a complete system crash and after four days I have everything back up and running except for three addons one of which is LNM - although it is not a serious issue.

Prior to the crash I had AIRAC Cycle 1903 in my addons as well as P3D (P3D thru fsAerodata). They all seem to be there now except for LNM.

Is there a particular folder that the AIRAC Cycle would be kept in for LNM?

I did do a complete backup before the crash.

Regards,

Dane.

Well I fixed my issue with the AIRAC Cycle.

Thankfully I had backed up everything before the Windows Update and crash so I copied over the data from the AppData folder all all seems to be good.

Dane

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020