Sign in to follow this  
stinger2k2

Navigraph extension and FSX ATC

Hi guys,

Until now I have been using the FSX flight planner and FSX atc. I am interested in learning more about the GCU477 and to make full use i need to buy the Navigraph pack.

My question....do any users of the Navigraph pack use FSX atc? If so how well does it cope with a full flightplan including sids and stars?

Thanks

Stinger

It does not work at all -- FSX ATC will just give you Vectors to final and simple departure vectors...

Best to move on to VATSIM if you want some more real world interaction....I am sure there are other Computer based ATC that others can suggest but I never tried any since I either fly on Vatsim or with no ATC..

Les O'Reilly

12 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

It does not work at all -- FSX ATC will just give you Vectors to final and simple departure vectors...

Best to move on to VATSIM if you want some more real world interaction....I am sure there are other Computer based ATC that others can suggest but I never tried any since I either fly on Vatsim or with no ATC..

Thanks for the reply Les. Thats a shame. I did try Vatsim once but found it a bit intimidating. Also, the airports that are manned are a bit sparse for my liking as i often fly from smaller airports.

Perhaps someone else has found an ATC addon which works well, however they all seems to have their limitations such as not being able to use FSTraffic etc.

I appreciate the reply though

Regards

Stinger