Sign in to follow this  
jgar

FSX View Commands

Has anyone figured out how to make FSX Eyepoint views - Shift + Enter and Shift + Backspace - to work as in FS2004.or what does it takes to make a visual landing when the runway cannot be seen? 

I generally use a white cane with a red tip! 😄  That was my Wednesday joke!  Shift+Enter/Bkspace is used only in the VC, while Ctrl+q or Ctrl+shift+q lowers/raises the field of view in the 2D cockpit to be able to see the runway.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Txs for the tip...tried the commands.  Wonder why MS developers did not listed them in the FSX  "View Commands" list available for printing since there are frequent used commands.  Based on my searches findings, bet not many peeps are aware of these two commands.

BTW, I generally use a red cane with a white tip!...That's my Thursday joke!

Kidding aside, thanks have been looking for an answer for a very long time.