Sign in to follow this  
jozeff

skunkcraft updatet file missing in my REP 172!

Hi guys,
Decided to dust of my c172 REP by simcoders which I bought more than a year ago.

I tried to update it using skunkcraft update.cfg file. Problem is...there isn't one in my extracted zip file. I cannot for the love of God find my simcoders receipt/account details so I could maybe download the zip file again.

I downloaded the robin dr401 freeware plane which contains a skunkcraft update cfg file and copy/pasted that in my simcoders folder. Started xplane11 and everything started updating! But, somehow the aircraft doesn't seem to work anymore. I get this fatal error when I try to load this plane

Is there anyone who can tell me how to get this skunkcraft update cfg file?

Edit: wait the skunkcraft file only contains 6 small lines in notepad++. Can someone tell me what those are?

Thanks!!!

Jozeff

Edited by jozeff

You should simply check your x-plane.org store account for re-downloading the REP package.

Find my free liveries for REPped aircraft models on:

banner_c210_1.png

I unzipped my original folder and couldn't find the skunkcraft file for some reason.

Since it is something very simple( like 6 words or so) I figured that maybe someone could tell me what those are. Problem is that I lost almost all my account details, serials etc.

I didn't touch my flightdeck for quite some time and didn't bother about all my add-ons, accounts and all sorts of things because I suffered from severe depression. I just wanted to update my rep aircraft and dust off my xplane11 version. I lost a lot of knowledge so I want to fresh up stuff. I also have some other Sims but I uninstalled a lot because ofy situation.

So, if anyone knows what lines should be in the skunkcraft file for the rep 172, that would be awesome.

Not sure if I am allowed to do so. You may contact the developer of REP. @Nico87 is giving always good support.

Edited by StefanH75

Find my free liveries for REPped aircraft models on:

banner_c210_1.png