Sign in to follow this  

Hello, hoping everyone is having a good day, Im loving PTA so far and it is really a great creation. However just as i was flying over greece the textures has a red tint. I saw the (Urban areas lighting at night) setting in PTA. But i do not how it works (Im using Matt Davies preset) so do i turn it off or what is an ajustment or setting that would make the red tint go away. If soemone could help me that would be very nice thank you Pablo. (non-hdr lighting user)

Edited by aluftansapilot

I could be wrong, but I always thought that many of the tweaks required HDR lighting to be enabled <??>.

I used to totally hate HDR until I realised it was only the "Bloom" setting that irritated me the most. So ... I fly with HDR enabled but bloom set to zero ... and all my presets are based on that approach.

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

To be honest, I don't fly much at night, so maybe haven't spent as much time on tweaking the night settings as the day ones. However - try may latest preset and see if, by any chance, you get a better result. If you like them and still prefer your old daytime settings, then just copy over the night lighting settings.

https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/pta-presets/adam-pta-263_01/

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.