Car-C208-B-58.png

Some slight gust of wind, so not exactly center line

Car-C208-B-60.png 

Car-C208-B-66.png

Thanks for viewing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thanks for the adventure..... Great shots thanks for sharing.............

Michael J

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Your ortho looks great in Alaska! Nice set.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Nothing like the Alaska coast and Ortho, reminds me of the pictures my parents showed me of their 90's Alaska cruise, their last cruise together.  I had a chance to go to Alaska but blew it--changed jobs so my gig there was cancelled, but my new job brought me to Santa Fe NM and to the SF Bay area where I grew up several times and my employer always booked me first class accommodations either at a Hilton or Embassy Suites, because I was not required to travel but did so my boss would not have to travel, we were both Windows NT Wan Admins. 

Back to AK, I did fly over the Aleutians in '92 on my way to Tokyo, our flight was shrouded in clouds but they broke at just the right moments so I could get a peak at the wild and snowy landscape, even in late summer, down below. 

They looked so isolated and lonely, I feel for Alaskans who either need air travel or ship travel to get to the contiguous US States, with the Alaska Highway, finally fully paved, being a long alternate and seasonal route.  I left my school choir before their final Alaska tour since I had graduated, though I was still invited to sing with them my voice had changed, lol. 

Glad I did not go, they said they were eaten alive by the summer mosquitoes, big as birds, and their sleep was messed up by the midnight sun.  Latest light I was ever in was in Edson, Alberta, in 1972 when I walked a farm field at eleven at night and was woken at five AM by my hosts so they could unsuccessfully try to teach me to milk a complaining cow the next morning.  The cow probably cursed me in cow language, for like another one of our choir members that year, I had to have an emergency, and I mean emergency or die, appendectomy one month after I returned from Canada.  I guess the cow wanted to repay me for abdominal pain, there is nothing like the great tundra up north!

John

Many thanks for your kind comments, gents

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080