Just water... bound for Sao Paulo (Viracopos airport) from Dakar. We will be flying down the east cost of the South American continent for part of the flight however..

LYgJ2ID.jpg

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I remember all my Oceanic crossings, Pacific and Atlantic, and Caribbean.  Just endless ocean, and yes, I have always felt odd after flying over the Bermuda Triangle, maybe we tourist and family and business passengers were abducted by Aliens during our flights, but I choose to believe in either Tom Hanks Splash or the first Ron Howard Cocoon movie.

We are so interested into getting into outer space, we forget our oceans and the rich but sadly shrinking biomass there, that is where we came from, and I feel we will find our peace within those oceans some day.  Eternity when you think of the time to come, is a long and lovely time ahead... lol ...

When I fly in real life, I feel benevolent for some reason, but sadly when I land I feel grounded.  Yet the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull makes me dream of our future, it was written by a good pilot Richard Bach, who understood the feeling of flight both above and below the sea.

JC

• Like 1