Sign in to follow this  
sanookBKK

MCE and GSX in FSLABS A320

Hello, is there a way to prevent MCE to open or close doors when asked by GSX.

In the FSLABS bus all interaction with doors are already implemented internally, so we end up with doors closing opening closing re-opening etc.

Thanks

8 hours ago, sanookBKK said:

Hello, is there a way to prevent MCE to open or close doors when asked by GSX.

In the FSLABS bus all interaction with doors are already implemented internally, so we end up with doors closing opening closing re-opening etc.

Thanks

Might be to do with MCE support for GSX in P3D V4.5

You'll need the very latest MCE V2.7.9.4

MCE GSX interfacing is always disabled by default when a new P3D version comes out.

Normally, it doesn't matter whether another program is handling the doors as MCE can see their status

Having said that, if you have to, you can disable automatic door handling as follows.

Go to "General" tab in MCE user interface and click <More Options> button.

In "Advanced options" panel, click <View config> button.

"mce.ini" config file will open in "Notepad".

Scroll down to "[Ramp]" section and ensure...

NoPaxDoorsAutoHandling=1
NoCargoDoorsAutoHandling=1

Be aware, those settings are global..

If you switch to another plane, don't be surprised when doors aren't handled.

Suggest you update MCE first.

By the way any news about a command to make the FSLabs FO turn ON or OFF the terrain on ND on his  ND ?.

First as always: MCE is a wonderful piece of software. All my reports are no complains but just a contribute to improve it.

I am on P3d v4.4, latest FSLabs A320, latest GSX level 2 and the very latest MCE. I set the mce.ini as suggested, but MCE still tries to close doors. At least it seems so, because when boarding is completed and GSX asks to close doors, MCE opens mCDU and I guess it tries to find the door options. But for any reason MCE clicks the wrong buttons and ends up somewhere in the nowhere of the menue. Fortunately it doesn't mess up anything in the wrong menue. Meanwhile FSLabs closed the door automatically and MCE stops trying. Next time I will take a screenshot.

(P3d v4.4, latest FSLabs A320, latest GSX level 2, latest MCE)

In my mce.ini I have set NoPaxDoorsAutoHandling=1 and NoCargoDoorsAutoHandling=1

recorded my last flight to find out what's going on. Here the results of my frame by frame video analysis:

When GSX says that boarding is completed (the green message line), MCE does the following (although it shouldn't because of mce.ini):

1. open mCDU
  2. click on MCDU MENU
  3. click on OPTIONS
  4. click on DOORS but fails to click
  5. click on LSK5 which should close a door when in DOORS menu, but as DOORS menu didn't open, LSK5 is PAYLOAD and ends in PAYLOAD menu

after a short while. becacuse FSLabs started closing the door automatically, MCE tries to close the next door:

1. open mCDU
  2. click on MCDU MENU
  3. click on OPTIONS but fails to click
  4. click on LSK6 which is not active
  5. click on LSK5 which is ENGINES and ends in ENGINES menu

If MCE would follow the mce.ini, I wouldn't care, but now it seems that there are two problems: 1. not following the mce.ini and 2. not doing the right clicks.

I can provide the video, if this would help.

Thank you!