Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cell

HD Trailer is Awesome

Well worth a look. I can't believe how good the water looks, although you will probably need a high end machine to fly with the effect.I thought it was all too brief, and only left me wanting to see more.I had no trouble playing it on Media Player 10, it was a bit jerky in places but probably because it's such a big file. I left my internet connection open while I loaded the file into the Media Player and it downloaded the codecs automatically.3.2 Ghz CPU, 1 G RAM.Thanks to the development team for a great show.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Well guys,I got it going, and it's great!!Not @ 1 fps, but @ full speed!!if that means my rig is ready for FSX, im'a happy camper ;-)Best, Rob

http://dc2-fs.com

sigimavsim.JPG

Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.

No DC3 without the DC2

Due to copyright issues, I'll leave it to the team at ACES and MSFT to release stuff... For now there are other options available... ;)

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Actually there are laws and things need to go through proper channels... ;) I'll submit a bug report for the WMP11 beta...

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Guest Cell

Well that certainly looks far better in HD. Can't wait.Is it me or is the rear shot of the 747 on the stand in the wrong aspect ratio ? Looks like it's been stretched to fit 16/9 :)

Guest firehawk44

I just downloaded the 720P FSX trailer from SimFlight and it is absolutely stunning. I'm still can't believe how detailed the ocean and water textures are. It's 154mb's but well worth the download.JimYoung

>I get bloody stutters in the video! And always at exact>certain places!Well.. I installed something.. I forget what. Some Codec file to watch this video. It said..the publisher was MS so I said yes.I was able to watch the video stutter an all. However, Now, I am getting stutter in FS9.:(I tried undeleting the entire MS Video player and that didn't help. I don't know how to find that Codec thingi I installed so I can delete it.HmmmmmManny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter