RedSpinnaker

Press and Hold

Since after discovering LINDA recently, it has really brought my sim experience to a new level, thanks!

I have a question regarding button press and hold functionality? Does it exist? When I press and hold a button, I'm looking for it to hold that control in LINDA. My button does show as being held down in my device controllers.

Specifically, I'm looking to assign a key to APU Start in the Leonardo MadDogX. When I press and hold the button, it sends a single command to the sim to start the APU. The switch momentarily moves to start, then back to ON. However, I need to hold it in the start position for several seconds.

Is this possible? Am I missing a setting?

Regards,

Hello,

to assign a button as "hold" will mean to assign it to the middle row "on repeat" in the LINDA GUI in general.

BUT: it depends on the addon and in this special case, the logic of the APU switch has changed with the last update of Leonardo. I have already changed the script and uploaded it now, have a look into the downloads section, please.

changed APU start logic after update. Must assign now to start (switch on) and run (switch off)
as APU starter have to be hold during start

• Like 1

14 hours ago, guenseli said:

Hello,

to assign a button as "hold" will mean to assign it to the middle row "on repeat" in the LINDA GUI in general.

BUT: it depends on the addon and in this special case, the logic of the APU switch has changed with the last update of Leonardo. I have already changed the script and uploaded it now, have a look into the downloads section, please.

changed APU start logic after update. Must assign now to start (switch on) and run (switch off)
as APU starter have to be hold during start

Thank you so much! The new script for the MadDog fixed it.

I appreciate your work!

Regards,