Sign in to follow this  
mypupdaisy

Reinstall Issues (resolved)

Well, this is sort of distressing. I've looked all over the RealityXP website and they speak of a ticket system for issues with their product but I couldn't find it. The Contact page just directs you to this forum.

I installed my GTN 750 originally with no problem. The license software connected online and picked up my license key fine. I've since had a hard-drive crash and now need to run it on my Windows 7 Desktop. It has no virus protection, Windows Defender is off (and has been), the Microsoft Firewall is off. All my other apps get online just fine, including games I play. I run the install/reinstall app and test the connection and it says No Internet. I followed all the recommendations and it still keeps saying No Internet, yet everything else I use works online just fine.

Any ideas would be great. I would like to use the software again.

Thanks

I finally found the ticket page at RealityXP. I try and submit a ticket and it comes back and says it will not submit because I'm on an unauthorized domain. WHAT! My domain is cox.net. There are around 750,000 Cox.net users in my state alone, let alone all the other states they are in. You need to get your website and installer software fixed. It shouldn't be this tough to simply re-install software I paid for. Anything else I have or other planes, you simply double click the installer, enter the license key and BOOM. Installed.

Hi,

Can you please review this and let me know if this solves the issue:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

4 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi,

Can you please review this and let me know if this solves the issue:

Sure enough, TLS 1.2 was not on and fixed the problem. 

Thank you for your quick reply and help.

Next question. I have my key file but it ask for the last 4 of the credit card used. I used PayPal. What number would I use? I tried the last 4 of the transaction code and Certificate number, they didn’t work. Thoughts?

I ended up using my f1 account to sign in to re-install and that worked. 

Thanks again. 

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1