Sign in to follow this  
Muso

Squawk code looping

I hope someone has a positive solution to the endless squawk code looping.   There is no way I know of getting past this problem (one can't even skip pass this problem).  The loop blocks all other options. I've even rebooted Vox in flight and it makes no difference. I have just about run out of the trial period and this problem is enough for me to refrain from purchasing.

Glenn

P3dV4.5

W10

22 hours ago, Muso said:

squawk code looping

hope one can help .... what do you mean by "looping"

what version of voxatc (with which sim, p3dv4 it seems) and of course which aircraft.... I / we can only guess now.

Edited by vadriver
xtra

for now, cheers

john martin

I experienced this same thing Vox gives squak code, set transponder, hit the I key then repeat repeat repeat. 

On my system, I had the I key also mapped to the smoke system (the default I believe) so Vox would not see the press of the I key. 

Hope this helps.

Kent

i7 4790k @4.7Ghz 32Gb DDR3 1333 RTX 2070 GPU Win10 Pro

For me ATC wont recoginze my code no matter how much I try. "Please reset transponder squawk XXXX". I dont Think the "I" problem is what I have since I have assigned a button on my yoke for ident and dont use the keyboard..