When I select the latest AIRAC (cycle 1905 for now) I get a pop-up window that states that airport information is limited in this mode.  I click OK.  But the Scenery Library drop down still has AIRAC 1611 as selected (dot).  How do I know I am using the current AIRAC?  When I select Scenery Library - Show Database files and open cycle_info.txt it shows:

AIRAC cycle    : 1905
Version        : 1
Valid (from/to): 25/APR/2019 - 23/MAY/2019

If this is accurate that it is using 1905 then it would be nice if the dot by the selection would be on.  If not, how do I get it to read the current AIRAC?

Thanks!  Great product.

8 hours ago, Jengle said:

I get a pop-up window that states that airport information is limited in this mode. 

Yep. It is. Normally you should use "Use Navigraph for Navaids and Procedure". This mode shows runways and aprons of your add-on and stock airports. Read here about the modes and what features are taken from what database: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.2/en/NAVDATA.html

8 hours ago, Jengle said:

But the Scenery Library drop down still has AIRAC 1611 as selected (dot).

You can be sure that is was updated correctly if LNM shows the latest AIRAC in the "Scenery Library" menu. See here how to fix if the FMS data manager did not find the right folder: https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap_navigraph.html

Alex