Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Biscuit

No effects and can't open Immersion Manager

Hi.

I purchased and installed the 747 immersion package yesterday. Initially it seemed to be working. I could open the immersion manager and preview the effects. Didn't have time to try an actual flight until today.

I fired up my P3D V4.4 this morning to start a flight got to 36000ft and saw that no effects were visible. I tried to open the immersion manager from the program files folder and I didn't open.

So I decided to uninstall it from the VFZ central manager. Did a reinstall and tried again. Still the same problem, I get the message to enable the effects manager, I enable it, load up the 747-400 and try again to open the immersion manager, but it won't open. Only difference is this time I get a pop up message saying "The immersion manager was updated. please restart your simulator to see your aircraft's visual effects properly". Tried that but the same thing happens, same message pops up every time I try to open the immersion manager.

Also just to note, I am opening my P3D as administrator as was instructed and have disabled my antivirus and firewalls in an attempt to get it working.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig.

Thank you for reporting the issue! We have released a fix, simply run it one more time and it will update to the latest version.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42