Sign in to follow this  
jason99vmi

P3D 4.5 HF1 WHEA_Uncorrectable_error BSOD

So recently tried to do a flight from Belfast to Southanpton with the Majestic Dash 8.   And both times on the approach to Southampton I have received the error stated above.   The second time i monitored the GPU temps which were fine.   

Ran Memtest, ran scan disk, etc with no errors.  

Doing research on here and Google it seems this could be an unstable overclock or CPU heat issue.   Thermal paste isn't that old and its Arctic silver.   I run the i7-4790K, Nvidia 1070.   

Also I have done a number of other flights with P3D 4.5 HF1 and in "higher" stress areas like NYC with no problem.    I have also ran a number of other games with no issue.  

I guess I will turn off the Intel Turbo Boost OC option and see if that stabilizes it.   And monitor the CPU temps.   Will also update GPU driver

But has any one else seen this?  A member of my VA is experiencing the same issue after P3D 4.5.   Hoping this isn't an issue related to the CPU Core issue mentioned in the P3D forums.   

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png