Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy991

GTN 750: how to add maps?

Can anyone tell me how I go about contacting REALITY the company I bought the xp gtn750 from as I have read numerous links that say you can download european maps into the xp gtn 750 as long as they are converted to .png and the format is correct ie (app.xxxx.png.  My last thread on here did not turn up any answers. this is a great addon but feel cheated that I cant add my own british maps into it.

John

Hi,

The charts are embedded in the overall database package installing with the trainer. It is Garmin's proprietary format and this is not modifiable. However, you can change the database provided you do have a source for this, although I'm not even sure the real GTN database contains any other map than North Am. 

Further information about DB is in the dedicated discussion here:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)