Sign in to follow this  
L1011-500

Missing landforms

https://imgur.com/kZuGItH

Anyone knows what is the white lines about, because I am pretty sure that some terrain is missing inside the white lines.

The location is Hong Kong by the way, the only add on I have for Hong Kong is FlyTampa KaiTak

Hard to tell but is it possible the missing terrain is actually missing textures?  I have several FlyTampa locations where I had to turn off their landclass files to fix missing or wrong terrain textures.  I don't have VHHX, but I've had to do it at YSSY and CYUL.

Dan Downs KCRP

What you’re seeing is coast lines I think, there supposed to be land within but it appears to be missing for you. Not sure where to begin troubleshooting... though what sceneries might you have installed that effect this area?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I would think that a "normal" elevation issue might cause islands to be sitting lower in the water so you're only seeing the higher parts of them.

Maybe its a mesh, Vector, or library order problem?

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440