Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

What is causing elevation issues flying only to an addon airport?

In P3D 4.4 and now 4.5 I see elevation issues with objects floating or looking distorted at wrong altitudes stretching up into the sky. This started in p3d 4.4 and now 4.5. Some developers have replied they have no idea what I am talking about and do not know what my issues is, saying there is nothing wrong with their scenery. LatinVFR have a forum topic acknowledging there is a problem at their scenery for Santiago but no fix yet. What changed in P3D to make this a problem? It is only when flying TO an airport, loading at the airport to start the elevations are all okay.

If you have ORBX Vector use the elevation tool. Otherwise I have never heard of this being so prevalent. A mesh problem maybe?

26 minutes ago, BillW said:

If you have ORBX Vector use the elevation tool. Otherwise I have never heard of this being so prevalent. A mesh problem maybe?

Not that. Received a response a friend told me LatinVFR said it is a bug in PBR textures