Sign in to follow this  
beatle

Communicate!

Guest tdragger

You're going to have to ask someone at Google if you want a picture of Niniane, Luis.

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~eggplant/ Curious, I checked out the link. This person has very impressive qualifictations in terms of a professional Software Engineer. What was Microsoft thinking when they let her move on?!:(

Everyone has a price, and sometimes that price is impossible for someone (even Microsoft) to pay.If you're looking for a challenge your current employer can't provide it's time to move on.I've done so in the past, and so has I think almost everyone in the industry at least once (the other 2 times I moved to another job were under less pleasant circumstances sadly, once due to bankruptcy and once due to severe doubts as to the survivability of the company, doubts which proved to be well founded as the company went out of business several months after I left).

Bummer, looks like they took that one after I left the team :->Hopefully pixelpoke can pixel poke me and steve into the new picture (unless of course its taken while steve and i are out there - we work offsite) :->Tim