Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Freeware scenery, freeware Enstrom Copter

Simwest's outstanding just released photo scenery for P3D and the Enstom copter, great lil' copter which is by far the best, easiest flying copter I ever ever flown for MSFS or P3D. 

The copter can be found here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5840/fsx-enstrom-280fx-package/

Simwest Albuquerque can be found here (the photo scenery extends all the way out to Double Eagle II, home of the Eclipse jet and where I last flew a trike in 2008:

https://store.flightsim.com/product/simwest-albuquerque-for-fsx-p3d/

qjSZzLR.jpg
rzIw988.jpg
pR365jU.jpg
iglHqla.jpg
HCejhEy.jpg
Fhr6P0b.jpg
JvNzHnr.jpg
uLv9Jzf.jpg
RtmYJQU.jpg
PIFfEuZ.jpg
iGJW8jU.jpg

John my friend, glad you like simwestALBQ but you have none of the buildings or vegetation?  You only have  half the product installed 😀  If you installed it one time, you probably need to reboot your flightsim one more time so all the autogen gets loaded correctly (you can find more in the simwestALBQ Pilot's Guide).

Oh, and be sure to try the Breaking Bad Easter Egg Hunt.  It's fun, challenging and the odds to win our first full scenery is very-very good (hint-hint).

If you like it  now, wait until you get it all loaded!

Marcus
simwest developer

simwestFOTOREAL series
Photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over

24 minutes ago, Clutch Cargo said:

John my friend, glad you like simwestALBQ but you have none of the buildings or vegetation?  You only have  half the product installed 😀  If you installed it one time, you probably need to reboot your flightsim one more time so all the autogen gets loaded correctly (you can find more in the simwestALBQ Pilot's Guide).

Oh, and be sure to try the Breaking Bad Easter Egg Hunt.  It's fun, challenging and the odds to win our first full scenery is very-very good (hint-hint).

If you like it  now, wait until you get it all loaded!

Marcus
simwest developer

I first tried it with the autogen but the buildings blocked the excellent sharp photoreal background, so I turned off the autogen for now....

John

Ha! Gotcha! Enjoy. 😎

• Like 1

simwestFOTOREAL series
Photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over