Sign in to follow this  
RRVyper

WAMA - Missing Ldg Gear

Oliver, is it normal that saved aircraft show in P3Dv4.5HF1 as though they are flying?

Randy

wBM1Z2l.jpg

Hello Randy,

depends on how the model was programmed. Unfortunately there are a few aircraft that only show all details when the gauges (=the aircraft systems) are initialized - but that is impossible with a mere 3D object or AI.

To work around that, please consider replacing this model on the WAMA database dialog with a "proper" one made for AI purposes - for example those from FLAI or AIG are quite nice. You will then have a complete model in that parking position, but it is just a visual placeholder - when you enter it, you are in the aircraft that you originally saved there. You can also try to change the way the models are created on the settings dialog (as mere objects or as frozen simulator AI), sometimes that makes a difference.

I know that AI models don't have the same level of detail as the flyable ones, so they are not so nice to look at when doing a walk around - but with P3D there is always the Ctrl&Shift&E Avatar mode anyway. 

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI

Thanks, Oliver. Yeah, I forgot to mention that I tried the switch between object and AI - it made no difference. Of the 3 models I have used so far, the Aerosoft A320 and the FSLabs A319 & A320, the FSlabs ones do not show their gear. It's not a huge deal but I will check out those AI planes.

Thanks again.

Randy