Sign in to follow this  
Guest lemonadedrinker

A spring-clean for the Lessons?

Of course we are all expert pilots here :) - but sometimes I find it useful to go back through the excellent Lessons to hone my technique (crash less).The last time I went back through the FS2004 basic lesson series I noticed a few ragged edges, which as far as I remember included:-- some sound files not on the CD (present in FS2002 and still called by the script)- some scripts not terminating- spoken instruction/onscreen instructions/aircraft behaviour not always in agreement with each other, for instance bank angles or engine rpm (maybe flight characteristics of the Cessna were changed slightly from previous version) There have also been some posts in the past about how to pass the checkrides, which suggested that a bit more instruction in the program concerning allowable deviations would be helpful to rookie pilots.The lessons are a great feature - a quick dust and polish before release would be very welcome.Hope this helps.--Bryn

Guest lemonadedrinker

>>>There's lessons with FS9???? ;-)Ooooh yessirreee, and a comedian booked as well.Andy.