Sign in to follow this  
Julean

Forum mail to Nvidia - No Triplehead2Go support!

Hi Simmers

I did the following post on 

NVIDIA PLEASE!!!

Dear Nvidia this is the last usable driver 425,31 for me who is a flight simmer.

The point is that I use 3 screens and to accomplish that I use Matrox TribleHead2Go.

And I guess I am not the only one who uses 3 screens for flight sim, and uses Matrox.

But on Nvidia drivers following this one, the resolution collapses to .. 3000 something * 700 something.

I use 5760*1080.

I have written to Matrox which has stated that the new drives does this. And new driver don’t work anymore for some reason.

Now Matrox is contacting you for sorting this out, they told me. And I pray to you that you turn op to be good guys.

I also plan to update my graphic card with maybe the Nvidia rtx 2060 super.

But since I maybe can’t update new drivers the next years, does the driver 425,31 work for the RTX 2060 Super? The super one that is?

Thank you

Jens Michlas

Frederiksberg, Greater Copenhagen.

Rub55HR.jpg

Dear Avsim flight simmers

I have been out of the graphic card running more than one screen for 7 years.. because I have had 2 sets of TripleHead2Go's

With an RTX card like 2060 is it possible to plug 3 screens? It was sure not possible 7 years ago with cards affordable to the commonly mortal part of the population. Like me😎 

Best Regards

Jens Michlas

Edited by Julean

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

My RTX-2070 (not a 2060 as you mention) has four ports... I run three monitors on it with no problem.  I also have an old GTX-760 that’ll run three monitors (not as well, of course).  I’d be shocked if your 2060 wouldn’t... assuming it has multiple ports.

• Like 1

What connection is THTG?

always thought it was DVID

would that be a problem in itself? A lot of the new cards only have HDMI slots. Adapters are available though.

Luke Pype

On 7/8/2019 at 8:26 AM, MaDDogz said:

What connection is THTG?

always thought it was DVID

would that be a problem in itself? A lot of the new cards only have HDMI slots. Adapters are available though.

Here the link to Matrox 😊

https://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/

I have this one

https://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/th2go/displayport/

ncngrr

My RTX-2070 (not a 2060 as you mention) has four ports... I run three monitors on it with no problem.  I also have an old GTX-760 that’ll run three monitors (not as well, of course).  I’d be shocked if your 2060 wouldn’t... assuming it has multiple ports.

Thank you very much for your answer...

Regards

Jens

Edited by Julean

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark