Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Golden Wings 3 File Database

Well here is a listing of files that should be compatabile with GW3 - the site is at:- http://biplaneflyer.100webcustomers.com/golden_age.htm hope this provides useful information for those looking for files for Golden Wings 3. The site is in it's infancy - I have tried to list as many files as I am aware that will work with GW3, but am sure I am likely to have overlooked a few - especially older fs2002 files that will work in GW3!!! Please note that some of the files will be found at more than one of the major sites- I've only included the site where I first came across the file. I am also aware that the scenery section will also needs to be added to and expanded in the future. ! I also want to add a scenery building section with a list of useful 'Golden Age' files such as api. macro's, and Runway 12 objects in the near future. If you know of any files that I may have overlooked and that can be used in GW3 please e-mail me & also if you have any comments or criticisms please drop a line also. Finally many thanks to the GW3 team for opening up a new experience for MSFS9.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh Boy!! Have you been busy!!Great job. But why don't you post this in the main FS forum?Barry