Sign in to follow this  
AirShow

No Customer Service

Just a heads up that the dev seems to have given up on providing support to paying customers.

I've had one of their products not work for me for past month, and the only reply I have received is a generic troubleshooting message that did not address any of the issues.

Is EzDok a viable alternative? Does their support team actually answer questions?

Hi,

We certainly have not given up on customer service... Can you pm me the email address the ticket was submitted from and I'll take care of it

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Sir, check your emails as I have repeatedly contacted you about this issue for the past month. I have purchased most of your products and you have absolutely left me hanging. This is a slap in the face, considering how many people I have recommended your products to in the past.

I understand that you may be on summer vacation, but it has been a whole month! If you do not intend to provide in-depth customer support for an extended period of time, you should probably place an away message to respond with when customers email you.

I very much hope we can get this issue resolved, but please don't auto reply to your loyal customers with a generic unhelpful wall of troubleshooting text.

We are not on vacation, we are going through support very regularly and we don't want to leave our customers hanging. I don't have tickets on hold right now so can you please send me your email address so I can trace the ticket back and help you with your issue?

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

4 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

I don't have tickets on hold right now

Wow...so that means you just tossed my ticket aside and ignored it, since you are saying that you have nothing on your plate. Meanwhile, I've been sitting here with a broken paid product for a month...unbelievable...

I just emailed you, again, 40 minutes ago. As I said above, you should check your emails as there are probably many other people waiting to get customer support on products they purchased on your website.

Dude. You should really dial down your hysteria. PM the dev your email address and chill the word-not-allowed out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU