Sign in to follow this  
callegro

Preferred AI traffic other than FLAI

Hi there, I noticed that on the FLAi website, it says that it is not completely compatible with P3d V4. That being said, I have been using it for a few months, and just after I installed FlyTampa Copenhagen, I have gotten CTD's with the traffic on. However, when traffic is off, the sim works fine. I am assuming that the AI has something to do with it. Does anyone recommend something other than FLAI?

Thanks

10 hours ago, callegro said:

I noticed that on the FLAi website, it says that it is not completely compatible with P3d V4. 

That's right but it should not lead to CTD's...

I prefer FSPXAI and FAIB. But the problem is that you have to install livery by livery (I have some 2000 now....).

An alternative package is Traffic Global.

More info in the Manual, section 2.3.2.

Edited by kiek

10 hours ago, kiek said:

That's right but it should not lead to CTD's...

I prefer FSPXAI and FAIB. But the problem is that you have to install livery by livery (I have some 2000 now....).

An alternative package is Traffic Global.

More info in the Manual, section 2.3.2.

Actually, I found an easier way to obtain lots of liveries with FSPXAI and FAIB models. I use AIGAIM-OCI to install flight plans\models\repaints. After everything is installed, you can edit the atc_model= under the "general" section of each AI aircraft and ensure the correct ICAO codes are used. Then, I use AIGenerator to create the list. Much more simple if you want to utilize the paywayre models without spending crazy about of hours. 😎

Sante Sottile