Sign in to follow this  
jcmissionary

This question may have been asked

I searched the FSX forum for the answer to this but found nothing.It's about that shot of the 747 on the wet tarmac. The question is where's the nose wheel?I set up a similar shot of the default 744 in FS9 but I couldn't make the nose wheel disappear. It should be just about below the flight deck.Any thoughts?Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>I searched the FSX forum for the answer to this but found>nothing.>>It's about that shot of the 747 on the wet tarmac. The>question is where's the nose wheel?>>I set up a similar shot of the default 744 in FS9 but I>couldn't make the nose wheel disappear. It should be just>about below the flight deck.>>Any thoughts?>>Mike.It's a new model, and the gear animation isn't working yet. I tried to shoot around it.Cheers,Jason

It was probably using an incomplete visual model for the 747, which could mean one of 3 things:1.) They're redoing the 744 for FSX, and it isn't complete yet.2.) For one reason or another, they used the old FS2004 model, which isn't 100% compatible with the FSX engine.3.) None of the above. :-)I would bet on #3. But who knows? Maybe it's a new 747 that uses magnetic fields instead of landing gear. :-ufo2Edit: Looks like it's number 1. Thanks, Jason. :-lol

Your post was one minute too late, they are redoing the model.John.