Sign in to follow this  
antonyroma

Mumbai VABB Thai Creations P3d v4 no buildings

Hello,

I bought Mumbai VABB by Thai Creations. It was created for FSX but it is compatible with P3d v4 (thanks to dynamics light packages) except for private buildings around the airport. I tried to convert vabb_gmax_building.bgl with ModelConverterX without success; but actually I am not very familiar with this tool. Is there any way to fix it? Thank you.

2019-8-15-8-46-9-282.jpg

I apologise that I cannot help with the buildings anomaly, but what do you mean by "dynamics light packages", please?

2 minutes ago, LecLightning56 said:

I apologise that I cannot help with the buildings anomaly, but what do you mean by "dynamics light packages", please?

Inibuilds or Thai aviation texture dynamic lighting patches for Thai Creation VABB. They work correctly. The second is quite better and it works only disabling VABB_ALT.BGL in Scenery/World/Scenery if you are using ORBX Vectors. Very good lighting effects!

Do you have a link for Thai aviation ?

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

I have this scenery and have just been experimenting with it. It would appear that, for runway 32, I have a double set of PAPI lights. I am not sure if this is some other scenery creeping into things, or if indeed such things do exist at international airports.

Post edit:

I replaced the airport bgl from Thai Creations with the bgl from Thai Aviation, and removed the PAPI lights for both runways in the Thai Aviation bgl file using Airport Design Editor. Now, only a single set of 4 PAPI lights appear in the scenery for each runway direction.

Edited by LecLightning56

43 minutes ago, LecLightning56 said:

I have this scenery and have just been experimenting with it. It would appear that, for runway 32, I have a double set of PAPI lights. I am not sure if this is some other scenery creeping into things, or if indeed such things do exist at international airports.

I have only one PAPI system. I downloaded the scenery yesterday from Simmarket. Try to redownload and reinstall it. I use FsGlobalUltimate, and OrbxVector. To solve elevation issue don't delete or disable ABP_VABB.bgl inside ORBX directory, but delete VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL inside Scenery/World/scenery

2019-8-15-15-39-9-495.jpg