Sign in to follow this  
Zaakit

DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 by Just flight GPU error

Hello,

Does anyone have the DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 by Just Flight? If so, have any of you had a problem where you try to start the aircraft from a cold and dark state, but you can't see or use the Ground Power unit, even though the EXT PWR AVAIL light is illuminated. In the manual it says that you move one of the switches to the External Power mode and the GPU will connect, but when I do that nothing happens. With all 4 generators off you should see some of those yellow lights illuminated beneath the generator switches, but all of them were extinguished. It was supposed to have the Generator 2 and 4 bus power fail lights on when you turn on generators 1 and 3 but they were extinguished. Does anyone have a fix for this? I was really looking forward to this aircraft because the FMC is capable of VATSIM flights.

Many thanks

I believe there is an issue with starting the JF DC 8 when useing instruction from the manual.

I picked that up by watching YouTube videos of the aircraft.

there are a few good ones on there...you should check them out

Are you aware Aerosoft has a DC 8 too? In my opinion it looks much better but only a single variation I think. Cargo version for p3d too.

• Like 1

Luke Pype