Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Transfer FSW products from FSPilotShop or TheFlightSimStore

TheFlightSimStore and FSPilotShop is closed so follow instructions below to transfer ONLY Flysimware products to our digital online store.

THE REGISTRATION KEYS YOU GOT FROM THOSE STORES ARE STILL YOUR ACTIVE KEY! DO NOT SHARE THEM OR POST THEM ONLINE! PLEASE INCLUDE THOSE KEYS IN YOUR EMAIL TO US.....

1. Create an account at https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/index.php

2. Contact us with your "order number", "registration keys" and "product names" using our email contact form. Link below. Check old emails for this info as some customers find this info there. Let us know if your missing any info as we will decide based on the info you give if your eligible.

3. Once we add your products to your new account you will be able to download these products and this will include the latest version.

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/contact-us

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

Some info for updates.......

When we have a lot of minor updates during our major update be patient and wait a month as nobody is forcing you to download each time especially if you have custom changes to setup. It takes a few weeks to get reports from customers until we know that there are no more issues and we are not a Company that waits 3 months like some do. We fix these issues asap. So read the update list and if its not important to you or obtain to you wait for the smoke to clear and then do one last download a month later. I recently got complaints for us to wait 3 months and stop spamming the customer. Well i think its the customer who needs to wait 3 months and then update. 

Also there is no need to email me telling me the stores don't have the update as they will email you when they get around to updating. It blows my mind that you would email as if it should be there right away. 

Happy Flying everyone as this is just good info to keep in mind.