Sign in to follow this  
felan09

Flight-Simming meets racecar-simming

Hi all,
after a couple of posts on the forum i thought it would be nice introducing myself and say hi.
As the title says I'm not only into flight-simming but my main focus ist still on virtual racecar-simming...even at the age of 54 I love online-racing using iRacing and AC.
I've already had contact irl to a well-known member of this board and got great help from the community.
So pls forgive future stupid questions as I discribe myself as a part filght-simmer...but I love this as well:)
Happy simming and ad astra.
dirk

Edited by felan09

Hi Dirk, welcome!

I also have a little setup that I use for rally, the new dirt.

I use the Thrustmaster T300 GT with a GT Omega stand.

Sometimes I need an adrenaline rush so jump on that, but at other times I want to relax with the flight sim...it’s nice to have the choice 🙂

btw, you will have many question no doubt,....ask away, I assure you none of them will be considered “stupid” 😉

we were all in your position once.

Luke Pype

29 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

Hi Dirk, welcome!

I also have a little setup that I use for rally, the new dirt.

I use the Thrustmaster T300 GT with a GT Omega stand.

Sometimes I need an adrenaline rush so jump on that, but at other times I want to relax with the flight sim...it’s nice to have the choice 🙂

btw, you will have many question no doubt,....ask away, I assure you none of them will be considered “stupid” 😉

we were all in your position once.

Yap, that's right. But sometimes I can't decide wether I want to flight a short hop or practice for the next race or  just driving a couple of laps:)
I'm using a Fanatec CSL Elite 1.1 plus CSP V2 pedals just mounted on my desk. Maybe I will spend some money later this year getting a proper rig for racing and simming now that i have my own room for gambling ;-)

Oooo nice wheel 😎

lol...I’m the same 

put it all in a pot and mix for a bit...you’ll end up with a 747 on the ramp, with your race car loaded inside it. You then fly your race car to the country where the track is located, close sim, fire up iRacing and race.

jobs a good-un 😂👍

Luke Pype

1 hour ago, MaDDogz said:

put it all in a pot and mix for a bit...you’ll end up with a 747 on the ramp, with your race car loaded inside it. You then fly your race car to the country where the track is located, close sim, fire up iRacing and race.

Hehe...sounds good to me :laugh: