Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D 4.5 HF1 Mouse

Hi, please some help me with a problem in mouse wheel.
While pressing mouse wheel to move the view in the virtual cockpit, it seems like is not smooth at all.
It seems something conflicting and reacts very strange. Also while pressing wheel and right button to bring the captains view, the mouse pointer appears on the end right side of the main monitor.
Please help me
Thank you,
Georgios

This is not standard P3D. Did you change the assignments or using Ezdok / Chaseplane ?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

56 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Using Ezdok v3

Hi!

EZCA3 - General settings - disable option "Hide cursor when middle mouse button is pressed"

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Now is working fine, JUST, while pressing mouse wheel and right button to return the view to saved position, the option menu pops up.

is it something I can do?

1 hour ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Now is working fine, JUST, while pressing mouse wheel and right button to return the view to saved position, the option menu pops up.

is it something I can do?

Pressing the mouse wheel and the right button at the same time - returns the view from the "Active zoom" mode if it was activated. The usual return to the saved camera position is carried out by the hotkey assigned to the camera (on the keyboard or joystick button).

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020