Sign in to follow this  
kityatyi

Panel Mod request: AirFoilLabs KA 350

On 4/25/2019 at 1:59 PM, GarminFlyer said:

Airfoillabs Beechcraft King Air 350 - Reality XP GTN 750 Integration Mod

I was rather disappointed that the new Airfoillabs King Air 350 doesn't have any built-in support for the Reality XP GTN 750. Long story short, I decided to make my own custom modification:

8O2BcHo.jpg

ZQftIN5.jpg

0NQpleP.jpg

Installation

- Make a backup of your complete Airfoillabs King Air 350 folder

- Extract the downloaded zip file to a temporary folder

- Copy 3 files from inside the root AFL_KA_350_GTN folder to the root folder of the King Air 350 aircraft folder, overwriting any existing files

- Copy 11 files inside the AFL_KA_350_GTN\objects folder to the objects folder inside of the King Air 350 aircraft folder, overwriting any existing files

Download

Fixed missing file, new download link:

https://bit.ly/2DMK8vJ

Great job! Would it be possible to make the GNS 530 work with the King Air? If it is achievable, I will buy the GNS 530, I prefer that one over the GTN. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Would be hard since there is no default GNS530 already.  If AirfoilLabs dropped in a laminar default gns530 then it's simple to make it compatible with RXP.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |