Sign in to follow this  
Masterius

MAAM B-25 for FSX and Saitek equipment issues

After a bit of "window shopping" I purchased the MAAM B-25 for FSX. After the B-17, the B-25 is my next favorite of the bombers. However, after installing, I've run across some issues regarding the software and how it interacts (or, as it currently obtains, does not interact) with my Saitek equipment, and button programming with LINDA. Here is my current information:

FSX-SE

LINDA 3.0.12.810

FSUIPC4 4.974

Saitek Flight Yoke System w/throttle quadrant

Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

two (2) additional throttle quandrants

Saitel Switch Panel

Saitek Radio Panel

LINDA cannot activate anything other than one throttle quadrant. It's not that it does not recognize the others, but clicking on any of their buttons gives a momentary flash of the applicable unit before instantly reverting to the single throttle quadrant. None of the switches on the switch panel operate anything, and, since LINDA doesn't connect to the switch panel, I can't set anything.

I've no trouble at all with anything when flying my A2A Accusim B-17, or with the default aircraft. 

Any tips, advice and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

~Masterius

Not to wish sounding impatient, but it's been two weeks now. At this point, even a "go pound sand" would be appreciated.

There is no module available for the MAAM B25. I am not familiar with this add-on and therefore cannot assist. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I used to have this A/C, however the developer who created it abandoned it years ago.

Also, I thing it was originally designed for FS9, and as I remember, I don't think it worked correctly with FSX.

But it was a beautiful A/C!

Bill Clark 

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB