Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

NextGen Environment...WOW! Amazing 4K Clouds/Sky/Water

bought it...love it...looks amazing maxed out in 4K...better than x-vision👍

new review on YT released today BUT youtuber has low pc specs and low xp11 settiings..Video still looks good but it will look even better on a newer spec pc:wink:

Edited by Arthur42417

Judging from this video alone, it can't hold a candle to X-Vision.

• Upvote 1

-

Currently giving X-Plane 12.10 a spin on Shadow PC. 10 years with X-Plane now, since 10.20

I jumped in and downloaded it without any research, bit of a regret, past through the cloud layer just outside Orlando and it reminded me of the start of the simpsons Intro. Clouds looked to be sliding out of my way to the right AND left, actually felt a bit disorientating  

Ah well, live and learn

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Nextgen and 2d billboards clouds is one of the biggest contradictions but oh well, not the first time we see such naming being applied to products..

And honestly i am tired of seeing workarounds being sold as products.. Just look at the water part at 3:50.. It's the typical lua water change (which we have plenty of offers on the org too, and for free) which changes things without actually improving them.

Edited by france89
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."