Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

[Answered] Reborn Pro & UTL

I've just purchased and installed the pro version and only lights I see are logo lights, I'm using UTL I may be able to see some nav lights but they so dim they may as well be off, no strobes either, it should be all good with UTL yeah?

Regards Rod.

17 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

I've just purchased and installed the pro version and only lights I see are logo lights, I'm using UTL I may be able to see some nav lights but they so dim they may as well be off, no strobes either, it should be all good with UTL yeah?

Regards Rod.

Yes it should. I use UTL.

Let's confirm you did all the steps, etc. You scanned and applied? Have you also ran the preview so you can set the lights as you want to see them?

Simbol 

Hi Simbol, yeh did the scan and applied, not at sim at the moment pretty sure it was set but certainly will revisit the preview and have another look, as long as there's a step I didn't overlook, I use to use the freeware version ever since it came out, worked great, is there a certain setting, settings, for great lights? Does it also do addon aircraft lights, eg: PMDG, QW, Fslabs etc?

Regards Rod.

20 minutes ago, doublebubble said:

Hi Simbol, yeh did the scan and applied, not at sim at the moment pretty sure it was set but certainly will revisit the preview and have another look, as long as there's a step I didn't overlook, I use to use the freeware version ever since it came out, worked great, is there a certain setting, settings, for great lights? Does it also do addon aircraft lights, eg: PMDG, QW, Fslabs etc?

Regards Rod.

Hi there,

It will work only for AI models at this stage. We are considering expanding it to other areas depending of how well the add-on is accepted after 6-8 months in the market. 

I would suggest changing the interface to "Expert" and increase the value of "Texture Colour Intensity", it will make the nav lights more intense, another suggestion is to try the texture ser "Intense NAVs". For the strobes you can set also how much reflection for dynamic lights, etc. you wish to have. I strongly suggest you do these changes using the "Live Preview" as it will allow you to adjust the way you want it. Don't over do it thought, the idea is to replicate real world operations. NAV Lights should be only visible for about 1 to 2.5 NM.. AILRP will allow you to make them visible over longer distances, but keep that in mind if what you are after is RW operations.

Certain users require to adjust more than others. This is dependant of their current PTA, Evenshade sets, etc. they migth have on their systems.

Hopes this helps.

S.