Sign in to follow this  
jem9055

OBS Will not capture p3d

G'day all. My problem states on the title. OBS will not capture p3d. I recently updated to the new hotfix and I decide to stream a flight and obs will not see it in window mode or game capture. I looked up some things about the same thing with other games, And they said. "Run OBS as admin" Then I did...Then it still happens. I can do Display Capture but I dislike people seeing my windows and taskbar etc 
( I have even reinstalled and installed Streamlabs OBS and still doing the same thing I think its the new hotfix. Also Its capturing yet capturing the menu screen when you ESC and not actually capturing the actual sim)

If you can help thanks!

3 minutes ago, kurtb said:

streaming has nothing to do with prp3d

Yeah I know that streaming does not do anything with p3d just if i were to capture a good landing or something along the lines i will not be able to for the fact that p3d does not allow me to.
(And idk where else i can put this)

The latest update seems to have broken the Window Capture, again.  It's been an ongoig issue.  One thing you can try is to ensure that Hardware Acceleration is turned off, but if you're running Windows Home Edition this is nearly impossible.

Instead, use Display capture.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

P3Dv4.5hf2 + OBS 24.0.3.0 works perfectly for me, it must be another problem. Did you ask the question on the OBS forum?

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

14 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The latest update seems to have broken the Window Capture, again.  It's been an ongoig issue.  One thing you can try is to ensure that Hardware Acceleration is turned off, but if you're running Windows Home Edition this is nearly impossible.

Instead, use Display capture.

Okay thanks I was asking to make sure looks like we all got to wait for the next update 

1 hour ago, DrumsArt said:

P3Dv4.5hf2 + OBS 24.0.3.0 works perfectly for me, it must be another problem. Did you ask the question on the OBS forum?

Richard

It is another problem. The reason I went here first is because I was able to capture everything else except p3d