Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

Static aircraft?

Guest JamesJ

Hi folks, in the demo, on approach to TFFG, from a distance an area of the airport seems to be occupied by a good many aircraft parked. When closer in, these disappear except for one or two blank outlines. Are there static aircraft at other airports in the beta? JamesJ

I wouldn't call them statics - just AI aircraft which haven't moved.Many of the things they had to cut out to make the demo fit onto a single CD cause a lot of weird issues which are not present in the beta.

Guest Revraz

Don't think of the Demo as a Demo, think of it as a unfinished preview.

I believe they are static models, and it says in the readme that many of the textures for the static models were not delivered with the demo (not finished yet, file size considerations, etc.).It will probably be a good idea to read the readme file with FSX when it comes out, too.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Nope - the wife has yard work putting in new flower beds on the schedule :-(But I need to build up some good guy chips built up since I'll disappear in to my computer room for a month when I get FSX