Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

Deluxe Version NOW at Best Buy in Tallahassee,FL

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I just got the Deluxe version at Best Buy in Tallahassee,FL on Apalachee Parkway. I got there when the doors opened and the girl said that they would be on the shelf today and there they were. Looked be be about 10 of Deluxe version (9 now) and 10 basic. Also I stopped by a Walmart Superstore and Crawfordville,FL on the way up and they are sticking to Oct 17,2006 as release date.I will let5 you know how install and all goes.Happy Flying, DannyPS Early Chrsitmas! Thanks Best Buy!

>Just wanted to keep everyone up to date. I just got the>Deluxe version at Best Buy in Tallahassee,FL on Apalachee>Parkway. I got there when the doors opened and the girl said>that they would be on the shelf today and there they were.>Looked be be about 10 of Deluxe version (9 now) and 10 basic.>Also I stopped by a Walmart Superstore and Crawfordville,FL on>the way up and they are sticking to Oct 17,2006 as release>date.I will let5 you know how install and all goes.>>Happy Flying, Danny>PS Early Chrsitmas! Thanks Best Buy! My eyes, like laser beams, are burning a hole straight through you as I seeth with envy...

Ouch!! That hurts! Finally got it installed, took about 45 minutes start to finsh, but I am going to have to do some serious fine tuning to get it to run smooth.Danny