Sign in to follow this  
Guest guyjr

Screen shots?

Is it just me or is nobody posting any screenshots?I've been to a half dozen sites, read scores of posts from people who have it, and not seen even one screenshot.Can we have some NY city and LAX screens please? Anything new would be nice.

A poster called dpc has been posting some nice shots along with Geofa and a few others. As stated, check out the Screenshots forum.Ian.

Guest guyjr

Heh, I know I've been too busy trying to get acceptable framerates on my rig. I just got around to flying around NYC last night, and holy crap... does the city ever look nice now! An amazing number of fully textured buildings, but believe me, you will pay a heavy price for all that beauty! (ie, I'm lucky to see 6 FPS anywhere within 25 nm of the city).I'll try to post a screenshot or two this weekend.