Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
westman

AS CRJ 550-1000 PRO

Recommended Posts

MCE support for the New Aerosoft CRJ PRO , the 550.700.900 works the 1000 it not find ,did a mod on cfg the functions works as with the other,

Is it something you can Fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, westman said:

MCE support for the New Aerosoft CRJ PRO , the 550.700.900 works the 1000 it not find ,did a mod on cfg the functions works as with the other,

Is it something you can Fix?

Could you post the [fltsim.0] section found in "aircraft.cfg" variant for the 1000 series? Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FS++ said:

Could you post the [fltsim.0] section found in "aircraft.cfg" variant for the 1000 series? Thanks

 

here the 550 and 1000 need work

[fltsim.0]
title=CRJ1000 Pro HOP Regional F-HMLC
sim=CRJ1000_AMM
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=HOP_FHMLC
kb_checklists=BombardierCRJ1000_check
kb_reference=BombardierCRJ1000_ref
atc_id=F-HMLC
atc_airline=HOP
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
ui_manufacturer="Bombardier"
ui_type="CRJ1000"
ui_variation="HOP"
ui_typerole="Regional Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft/Digital Aviation"

[fltsim.0]
title=CRJ550 Pro United Express N504GJ
sim=CRJ550_AMM
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=GJS_N504GJ
kb_checklists=BombardierCRJ550_check
kb_reference=BombardierCRJ550_ref
atc_id=N504GJ
atc_airline=LINDBERGH
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
ui_manufacturer="Bombardier"
ui_type="CRJ550"
ui_variation="United Express/Go Jet"
ui_typerole="Regional Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft/Digital Aviation"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, westman said:

here the 550 and 1000 need work

[fltsim.0]
title=CRJ1000 Pro HOP Regional F-HMLC
sim=CRJ1000_AMM
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=HOP_FHMLC
kb_checklists=BombardierCRJ1000_check
kb_reference=BombardierCRJ1000_ref
atc_id=F-HMLC
atc_airline=HOP
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
ui_manufacturer="Bombardier"
ui_type="CRJ1000"
ui_variation="HOP"
ui_typerole="Regional Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft/Digital Aviation"

[fltsim.0]
title=CRJ550 Pro United Express N504GJ
sim=CRJ550_AMM
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=GJS_N504GJ
kb_checklists=BombardierCRJ550_check
kb_reference=BombardierCRJ550_ref
atc_id=N504GJ
atc_airline=LINDBERGH
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
ui_manufacturer="Bombardier"
ui_type="CRJ550"
ui_variation="United Express/Go Jet"
ui_typerole="Regional Jet"
ui_createdby="Aerosoft/Digital Aviation"

Thanks.

Download this patch

Unzip and replace all files as per folder structure.

Should recognize all Aerosoft CRJ variants and interface them as it did with 700 & 900 series, as long as they have the same cockpit switches and dials

If you did any manual tweaking for the 550 variant, suggest you undo that.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    45%
    $11,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...