Sign in to follow this  
Thomas_Kenobi

For those who pre-ordered from simWare in the UE release date

Apparently the new release date is the 11 of October; If I remember well it was the 13th! Looks like FSX is going to be released sooner than expected (at least 2 days in advance).

Here it cooooomeeeeessss!!!!PS: I am aware that I sound like a loonatic.edit: Has anyone (who has preordered obviously) received their order status email from SimWare yet?

>Here it cooooomeeeeessss!!!!>>PS: I am aware that I sound like a loonatic.>>>edit: Has anyone (who has preordered obviously) received their>order status email from SimWare yet?No as a matter of fact I was going to ask the same question but I also believe they have the copies available and are just waiting tomorrow morning to ship....

Well according to their site, they are charging and handling the preorders now. So we should probably be getting an email today.(and a phonecall from the courrier service tommorow. WEeeeeeee!!!)

>Apparently the new release date is the 11 of October; If I>remember well it was the 13th! Looks like FSX is going to be>released sooner than expected (at least 2 days in advance).It's has been released in Italy (italian version) yesterday, the 10th...

Could you just tell me where can you find it ? besides I prefer the english version ; the "Italianized" version are usually terrible !

Guest cwright

I ordered on Monday. I got a second confirmation email today (Thursday). The web site confirms that it was with Parceline at Birmingham at 9 AM, so it should arrive tomorrow (Friday). Best regards, Chris