Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhantom

Trondheim-Vaernes not showing up

Hi there,

I wonder why Trondheim-Vaernes from Aerosoft (Trondheim-Vaernes X V2.0 1.03) is not showing up in Little Navmap. All my other sceneries are found via "Load Scenery Library". ORBX Norway is installed.

Does anyone have the same issue and maybe a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

cVlgOlA.jpg

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC

I have the problem with ENVA Vaernes 2.0. The only solution I have found is to zoom in the map, then you se the airport.

/Thomas

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V4.5HF2, Intel 9 9900K 3.6 GHz 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB, Corsair Force M2MP600 500 Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, Samsung 27" Monitor 

This is airport developers doing strange stuff to circumvent FSX or P3D limitations.

I remember another similar example where this was caused by a grid of taxiways. I cannot filter these out because they are perfectly valid taxiways.

You can try to exclude BGL files that are shown in the information view. Maybe one of them causes this.

Alex

4 hours ago, albar965 said:

This is airport developers doing strange stuff to circumvent FSX or P3D limitations.

I remember another similar example where this was caused by a grid of taxiways. I cannot filter these out because they are perfectly valid taxiways.

You can try to exclude BGL files that are shown in the information view. Maybe one of them causes this.

Alex

Trank you, will try it.

7 hours ago, Seat* said:

I have the problem with ENVA Vaernes 2.0. The only solution I have found is to zoom in the map, then you se the airport.

/Thomas

Sorry, that doesn’t work. When zooming in I get dotted grid with nothing in it.

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC