Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Answered] New version of fspxai a340

Hi Simbol,

Hope you're good!

Today Missi released the A340 Stage4, it states it is compatible with your pro app, I've installed this new version, run your app, scan and configure applied, then tried to find in the aircraft .cfg file your lights like in the other models, but didn't find anything, how are we supouse to make this new version compatible?

Thanks in advance

Sergio

Sergio Naiberg

9 hours ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol,

Hope you're good!

Today Missi released the A340 Stage4, it states it is compatible with your pro app, I've installed this new version, run your app, scan and configure applied, then tried to find in the aircraft .cfg file your lights like in the other models, but didn't find anything, how are we supouse to make this new version compatible?

Thanks in advance

Sergio

Sergio,

Missy attached the effects via the model, don't worry about the missing lights, there is a magic code in my program for effects attached via .mdl too.

In the case of this and any future models from Mitssi, he is using a effect name convention that I understand and makes it possible to have custom effects patterns.

Just scan, and click apply.

To confirm your changes, Launch P3D, open the live preview using expert interface, find the A340, click preview.

AI lights reborn will inject his model and the effects should be active.

Regards 

Simbol 

Edited by simbol

Thanks a lot Simbol, your lights are working as you mention, great news that you and Missi are making this possible. I stopped buying his Ai planes just because of the light issues (all lights on during taxi and too bright) but the new version of the 340 is outstanding and with great FDE by the way. I'll start buying them again if he's now using p3d sdk

Thanks a lot again, great week end

• Upvote 1

Sergio Naiberg

1 hour ago, SergioN said:

Thanks a lot Simbol, your lights are working as you mention, great news that you and Missi are making this possible. I stopped buying his Ai planes just because of the light issues (all lights on during taxi and too bright) but the new version of the 340 is outstanding and with great FDE by the way. I'll start buying them again if he's now using p3d sdk

Thanks a lot again, great week end

Thanks for your positive feedback. His upcoming A380 is also outstanding!

Check the video I posted via my Facebook page.

Regards,

Simbol 

3 minutes ago, simbol said:

Thanks for your positive feedback. His upcoming A380 is also outstanding!

Check the video I posted via my Facebook page.

Regards,

Simbol 

Will do, 🙂

Sergio Naiberg