Sign in to follow this  
Guest Len

RATE THE RETAIL VERSION

Guest av84fun

For those of you who have the Retail version installed, it might be interesting to just RATE it...like movie ratings. Here are the criteria.1. Retail version ratings only.2. Based on default settings.3. 4 star scale (with half stars allowed)4. To make the entire thread quickly readable make only BRIEF..."one liner" comments on essentially why you arrived at your rating...such as: "Single digit frame rates"...or "Smooth and silky" etc.5. Finally a quick comment about your system such as Low, Medium or High end.Any interest?Regards,Jim

On a scale of 1 to 4 I will give it a 1 for default settings as configured by installer.System :XP proP4 3.36 HT800 FSB2GB PC3200ATI X850XT 256 MB AGPx8

Guest SoarPics

I'd like to rate it, but after 6 hours of trying to get it installed I'm at my wits end. Something to do with how XP SP2 meddles with user accounts, and of course FSX requires SP2. Thankfully FS9 doesn't.Sheesh!Greg

Guest Len

For default: 1.5 With low to high single digit framerates (and autogen off) but still stuttering at that.Mid to high end system (not dual core though - see above).