Sign in to follow this  
winstonwolf

[Answered] AILRP - Missing Strobe Light

I use AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition. After the Check the Program gives me the Info that on some AI Models the Stobe Lights are Missing or the Beacon Lights are Missing.

Ont the two FSPXAI 737-max 8 and 9 Models AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition tells me that they are not supportet. 

Is there an simple way to solve this issue ?

2019-12-1620_33_21-AILightsRebornProfess

Thanks 

Michael 

18 minutes ago, winstonwolf said:

I use AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition. After the Check the Program gives me the Info that on some AI Models the Stobe Lights are Missing or the Beacon Lights are Missing.

Ont the two FSPXAI 737-max 8 and 9 Models AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition tells me that they are not supportet. 

Is there an simple way to solve this issue ?

2019-12-1620_33_21-AILightsRebornProfess

Thanks 

Michael 

Hi Michael,

Only the original developers of these AI models can correct the missing lights.

Regarding the FSPAIX these old models are not SDK compliant and therefore cannot use the FSReborn effects. However as you might have noticed at the top of the forums, the developer of FSPAIX is upgrading all his products to be 100% compatible with AI Lights Reborn. You can contact Mitssi directly to get an stimate time when he will do these 737 models but I think the next on his list is the 777 coming out before the end of the year.

Regards,

Simbol