Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Resolved] The App is changing the ai model lights position

Hi Simbol, I'm having this issue when I apply modifications to some FAIB models, more precisely the 737NG ones, navwi, navred and navgre. Oh some A300 also, with this ones the nav light hides inside the wing so obviously does not get to show in the sim. The lights get displaced when using the app. So what I did is corrected the position with MCX  and re run the app and it moves them for whatever reason. The thing is that it moves them to a position where it does not look good or it doesn't show, as explained before.

Hope this could be fixed, thanks a lot

Sergio Naiberg

7 hours ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol, I'm having this issue when I apply modifications to some FAIB models, more precisely the 737NG ones, navwi, navred and navgre. Oh some A300 also, with this ones the nav light hides inside the wing so obviously does not get to show in the sim. The lights get displaced when using the app. So what I did is corrected the position with MCX  and re run the app and it moves them for whatever reason. The thing is that it moves them to a position where it does not look good or it doesn't show, as explained before.

Hope this could be fixed, thanks a lot

Hi Sergio,

Before you can correct the lighting positions as you wish, you need to go to the configuration panel and click restore original AI lights.

After this, edit the positions and rescan, apply your settings.

What you are currently experiencing is by design to protect the backup taken of your light configuration after scanning and configuring them.

Regards,

Simbol 

1 hour ago, SergioN said:

Got it thank you, fortunately i had a backup of all my ai's

Although that is good, you only need to follow the steps I outlined above.

Typically nobody touch these files. If you want to do so, you need to do it after restoring your original AI lights via the configuration panel of AI lights reborn professional edition. Not manually as you intend to do.

Regards,

Simbol