Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Cove

Undocking GTN750/650 A2A C182

Hi,

I have managed to get the GTN750 working with the A2A Cessna 182 Skylane OK. I would like to undock the gauges (one window selected) and move them to my adjacent monitor. Unfortunately once I click "undock" the GTN window just goes black.  If I leave it where it is I can move it around the main screen OK and it works as advertised.  Any clues as to why this would happen? I dont have an issue with the Carenado Piper Saratoga. 

Cheers

Peter

https://fs2crew.com/banners/ugcx_banner.png

Hi,

do you mean the popup window displays ok, but the same undocked window turns black, and if you un-undock it back it displays ok back again?

What about resizing the undocked window to a much small size? Does it display the GTN screen back again?

Is it possible there is more than the GTN gauge in the popup window? (like an overlay gauge or a 'toggle window' gauge) which would cause this? (see the content of the panel.cfg for this)

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)