Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lab

RXP GTN 750 and TBM900

I cannot get the GTN750 to integrate consistently with the TBM900. not sure if I have a settings problem but I have tried a lot of different combinations. At some point it switches from GPS#1 to GPS#2.  It also does not consistently work with the Nav mode. GTN 750 works fine with C172 stock model.  Does anyone have experience with the GTN70 and Plane TBM900, which comes stock with a G1000. 

Same problem here.  But, it doesn't look like this topic is going to get much attention.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Hi,

the G1000 is most likely trying to grab and keep control because it is a device which integrates a GPS. Therefore, unless the 3rd party aircraft vendor provides an official integration which would 'share' the GPS navigation capabilities between their G1000 and our GTN, there is a great chance using both at the same time won't produce expected results.

You might want to grab other customers attention to this topic in the 3rd party vendor aircraft forum?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.