Sign in to follow this  
kenworth007

Chaseplane won't start

Hi

• Un-installed from VFX central
  • Reinstalled from VFX central
  • Started with a internet connection and it started
  • Disconnected from the internet. (please note my P3dV4.5 PC is not normal connected to the internet)
  • Again ChasePlane reports 'An error occurred when trying to get your ComputerID.....'

I understand this can work without a internet connection as I asked a friend to pull his network cable which he did and CchasePlane continued to work for him.

Please advise.

Best wishes

Bob

Edited by rlaycock

Hi

I noted when reinstalling that VFX mentioned an authentication number?.

I have never received a authentication number, Should I have one.

Thanks

Bob

Can any one suggest a way I can get help with my issue (which is ChasePlane not starting without a internet connection)

I have sent 3 x support tickets and emailed Keven but have yet to get a response. 

I have noted in a few instances in this forum that when customers have requested to get support, Keven has said that no ticket or email has been received by him. I am wondering if mine also have not been received by Keven.

Thanks

Bob

I have sent him a message yesterday and got a reply within a few hours. You have to wait until you get the info "message sent". Took 5-10sec for me to receive that message.

Good luck with your Problem. 

Maybe it makes sense to uninstall everything including VfX Central. Also delete the registry entries and then try it again.

Edited by 737Andi

Hi Guys,

Just started P3d v4.5 and Chaseplane is not working, fail to see any update under VFX Central.

I did uninstalled and reinstalled it back again but no luck, I appreciate your valuable help will lead into better things.

Thank you in Advance.

Tariq

All tickets relating to this issue have been answered.

If you have not received an answer, make sure you sign into the OldProp account that owns the ChasePlane you are using before submitting your ticket. Any request from accounts without a CP license are ignored.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 1/2/2020 at 12:17 PM, Keven Menard said:

All tickets relating to this issue have been answered.

If you have not received an answer, make sure you sign into the OldProp account that owns the ChasePlane you are using before submitting your ticket. Any request from accounts without a CP license are ignored.

Keven, I've been trying to start my ChasePlane without success.  I've logged on and sent copies of the log using the oldprop.com support page.  I haven't gotten a response to my ticket.

Jamil